MOUKOM PARTNER Consulting
Business Development Africa
We offer practical and implementation-oriented advice.
Our thematic focuses are:
- Market studies
- Market entry strategies
- Preparation and local support for activities in Africa
- Use of our local networks
- Placement of specialists and managers
A project with us customarily comprises five steps, which are worked through one after the other. In this way, the project can be evaluated after each step and, if necessary, adapted to the reality on the ground.
This approach is particularly advantageous when there is only little experience of the target country, so that it can be checked after the first steps and with a moderate budget whether a project is at all feasible on the ground.
Sector and regional focus
Experience and competence in the following sectors:
- Manufacturing industry
- Agricultural industry
- Food industry
- Information and communication technology
Regional focal points are
- West Africa: Senegal, Côte d’Ivoire, Benin, Togo, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea Conakry.
- Central Africa: Gabon, Chad, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea.